Start KFC franchise in India
KFC franchise business is one of the more beneficial franchises business opportunity in India
Kentucky fried chicken is very famous food and beverage brand known as KFC which is introduced in the US which was initiated in 1939, KFC first franchises disclosing in 1952, and it now well organizes the brand in India.
KFC deliver for 12 millions of customers on every day basis over 115 countries, it has as well as 17,500 Stores all across the world, and KFC is rated on 201 numbers in the record of fortune 500.
If you are thinking about to open a KFC franchise store in India you should be familiar with the following facts:
- KFC is a ancillary of Yum! Brands (they also own Taco Bell, WingStreet, Pizza Hut etc.)
- KFC is very well organised in India, and it’s commonly more expensive than starting a McDonalds franchise.
- It can be complicated accepting a franchise from KFC in India as they are managed by their respective region developer/master franchises. If you have a relevant location to open, they usually would be happy to partner with you on a standard based on rent + revenue.
- It can be tough finding the correct location though, as KFC is already very well organised.
Why to Start KFC Franchise in India?
If you are outlining to open the food retail franchises business then KFC is one of the beneficial franchises business opportunities.
1. What makes KFC so much Demand-able
KFC is one of the largest Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), is it one of the subdivisions of yum! Brands.
KFC is beloved chicken restaurant whose famous Menu are Extra Crispy™, Kentucky Grilled Chicken, Extra Crispy Strips, Extra Crispy Boneless, Hot Wings, and freshly made chicken sandwiches.
KFC favorably initiated the franchises model and it has above than 340 restaurants in more than 100 cities in India.
KFC has its own brand quality so if you are outlining to initiate the KFC franchise business then it will be a beneficial franchises business opportunity for you.
2. Investments and Space required to start KFC Franchise in India
Investment cost Required: INR 1 Core
Floor Space Required: 1000 sq ft to 1500 sq ft
In India, the KFC provides only multi-unit franchisees. If you have a huge financial capacity and a powerful retail experience, then only you can deal with the process of applying for a franchise of KFC.
If you are having land in a suitable locality like tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 cities, then KFC Company might favor renting your property.
Simply, If you are preparing to open the KFC franchise business then you have to spend the cost of 1 crore.
3. KFC India Contact Details (For opening a KFC franchise)
If you want to be a retailer of the KFC franchise opportunity then you can directly apply for franchises on the official website of KFC. Once you are selected by the KFC team, they will contact you for additional details and perform the further procedure.
If you want to know about more details then an Appropriate contact information is given below :
- Yum! Restaurants International, 12th Floor, Tower-D, Global Business Park, Gurgaon -122002
- Phone: 0124-4025100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org