- Tim searches for “best skateboards”.
- Tim scans the search results.
- Tim launches a Google Search ad.
- Tim browses diﬀerent skateboards on the website he navigated to.
- Tim makes a purchase from the website he navigated to.
You are Here
- Google Ads Search Certification
- Tim Is Looking To Buy A New Skateboard. He Goes To Google Search To Research And Purchase The Best Skateboard He Can ﬁnd. Organize The Following Steps In The Logical Order To Describe How Tim’s Interaction With Google Search Ads Would Occur From Start To ﬁnish. Google Ads Search Certification