Starting Patanjali Franchise: Patanjali Products Dealership
We are going to discuss how to gain patanjali products dealership or patanjali franchise in india. Patanjali, the brain child of Baba Ramdev and Acharya Balkrishna was assembled in the year 1997 for developing Ayurvedic medicines. Deliberated as a health movement rather than just another commercial deal the medicines from this movement are treated as greatly competitive and adequate. Patanjali products are hygienically developed and nearly all of them are home made.
How to bring Patanjali Franchise
Why should you get correlated with Patanjali as a Franchisee?
- With the annual income rise above the 2000 crores mark, Patanjali Ayurvedic Medicines are treated as quality adding products in the FMCG sector.
- Earlier than becoming a Franchisee for any product, it is only reasonable for the businessman to think of the benefit he can make out of taking the Franchise. To make its Franchisees gain enough benefit, Patanjali get hold of raw materials and products directly from the farmers escaping the agents or middle men for the same reason.
- Patanjali Food is identified by the Government of India under the Food Park Scheme. This can be used as a selling point by the Franchisees highlighting the leadership of Patanjali products and the identification they have acquired.
- Patanjali sells its products through its clinics where Doctors suggest the products as medicines to those patients who arrive to Patanjali Chikitslaya. Apart from these clinics, Patanjali sells its products also by way of Patanjali Arogya stores which are generally the health centers set up by the Patanjali brand. Patanjali products are sold through the Swadeshi Kendras which are absolutely common stores that sell Patanjali products along with many other products. People who take Patanjali Franchisees can adopt these as their selling point repeating the service familiarized mind of the Patanjali brand.
- Promoting Patanjali Franchisee-ship was very hard till sometime back. However, with Patanjali inaugurating 12 Mega Patanjali stores across all main cities in India, the plan to create numerous opportunities for distributorship is on cards. This is a indicator that it is an exact time to apply for Patanjali Franchise.
- The present Franchisee strength of Patanjali is 5000 and the dealers who have taken these Franchisees believe that their per-day turnover is Rs. 25,000/-. This turns to 15% gross benefit margins across all Patanjali product categories.
- Anyone who takes a Franchisee of a product may be anxious about increment in product prices in the future which may have a straight effect on their product margins. Cost of a product is straightly dependent on the cost acquire on marketing and advertisement. Patanjali could organize so many outlets of Patanjali and a lot of product lines just through word of mouth without any cost based commercial advertisements.
What should you do to become a Patanjali Franchisee?
Patanjali has plans to initiate 1000 more stores in India before March 2017. If you are enthusiasticto become one of the Franchisees, make the following aspects ready speedily and apply for distributorship to Patanjali. Keep in mind that the break time period given below is only exhibitive and based on the present scenario.
With the attempts of the brand to make its existence in the nook and every corner of the country and your hard work, we are ensure the break even years will come down badly making you gain profit before than the period indicated below.
- Shop Space requirement – 300 Sq Ft. to 2000 Sq. Ft.
- Cash Investment / Patanjali franchise cost – Minimum 7 Lakhs to 70 Lakhs
- Wonted Break Even period – Around 2 to 3 years
- Where to apply – http://www.patanjaliayurved.org/mega-store.html
- A security deposit (refundable) of Rs. 5 Lakh to be deposited (2.5 Lakh in the name of Divya Pharmacy and 2.5 Lakh in the name of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd., Haridwar) in the form of demand draft.
- Patanjali Mega Store will only be situated in ‘A’ Class cities with prime location or main bazar.
- Mega store should have minimal distance of 1 K.M. form actual Patanjali Chikitsalaya.
- Applicant has to deposit 5-6 photograph of location, pan card, 6 passport size photograph, identity proof, address proof, copy of sales registration, ownership or rent deed of Mega Store etc. must be joined with the application form.
- The Mega store will sell only the products of Divya Pharmacy, Patanjali Ayurved and products certified by the Institute. No other item can be sold at these stores.
- Applicant must be a appreciative person and should not be convicted by any court.
You could explore a Patanjali Chikitsalaya Franchise at
Patanjali Franchise Contact:
Patanjali Ayurved Limited: Unit-III, Patanjali Food & Herbal park
Vill – Padartha, Laksar Road Haridwar 249404, Uttrakhand
Telephone : 18001804108
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Patanjali Franchise and Products Distributorship In India
If you are ready with the above, what are you waiting for? Become a Patanjali Franchisee and make hay while the sun shines.