Maruti Suzuki is a name that declares volumes about itself. No any advertisement or introduction is needed for this popular brand which is one of the well known automobile companies in India. Be it in trading four wheelers or the servicing factor, Maruti Suzuki has its own share of quality in addition to its customers for decades now.
Maruti Suzuki Dealer Service Station Franchise
The Company that believes quality and puts customer gratification above every other thing is without a small bit of doubt one of the best four wheeler brand in India. Many crave to become a Franchise for Maruti Suzuki and we present some relevant information belonging to the essential things to be understood and done for the same.
Is it a wise to become a Maruti Suzuki Franchise?
A cautious businessman inquires in depth before making any type of investment or cost to be provoked from a business deal. When examined at from this angle, becoming a Maruti Suzuki Franchise is no doubt a beneficial business deal since it provides so much of value addition to its Franchisees in various ways.
The first value addition a Franchise acquires by becoming a Maruti Suzuki dealer is the brand name which is going to integrate his business and its growth. The second value addition that a Franchise brings by becoming a Maruti Suzuki dealer is the improved profitability the great brand leads with it.
The third value addition that Maruti Suzuki provides to its Franchise is the support it offers on all factors involving the training offered to the Franchise employees which straightly contributes to increased sales figures.
Investment Cost to become a Maruti Suzuki Dealer
With all the benefits affirmed above, the starting investment to be done by people who crave to become a Maruti Franchise is around 30 to 50 Lakhs. Remember one thing, this is not a constant amount and is more dependent on the region where the Franchise operation is to be initiated and the type of Franchise applied for by the concerned people.
Out of this investment amount, One Lakhs rupee is to be proposed to Maruti Suzuki in the form of Demand Draft at the time of submitting the application for dealership. The area needed to become a Maruti Suzuki Franchise is nearly 4000 Sq. Ft. Once you are prepare with all the necessities mentioned above, continue the process of apply for the dealership with Maruti Suzuki.
Application and documentation process to become Maruti Suzuki Franchise
While the application process is easy, the documentation necessities to become a Maruti Suzuki Franchise are truly hard. This is so just to examine your strength to control a business that is of great volumes from a brand that is one of its types in the automobile industry. The following are the documents needed by Maruti Suzuki to evaluate your capacity to become a successful beneficial Franchise
- The experience levels and present work details of the person who aims to become the Director of the Franchise.
- The destined structure of Franchise organization.
- Demand Draft for One Lakhs rupees.
- Family tree of the applicant to evaluate personal proficiencies and short comings if any.
- Credit reports (CIBIL) of the person who requests for the Franchise-ship.
- Letter from the Banker in the needed Pro-forma format pointed out by Maruti Suzuki.
- Entire set of Income Tax details.
- Wealth Tax returns filed for the period as needed by Maruti Suzuki.
- Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account for the last 3 years time.
- A map that precisely signify no clash of business interests marking the location of the expected Franchise start up.
- Photos of the area year-marked for opening Franchise operations.
You can contact through following link for maruti suzuki dealership.
Deputy General Manager,
Dealer Development – 1
Maruti Suzuki India Limited
1, Nelson Mandela Road,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070.